THE JUNIOR SCHOOL
START TAKING YOUR TRAINING TO ANOTHER LEVEL
If you are looking to build your relationship with your dog, improve its life skills, and continue your learning adventure together then The Junior School is just for you.
Developed specifically for dogs of over six months in age, The Junior School is a structured 7 week programme which builds upon the games, skills and concepts you have previously learnt and taught your puppy in one of our Puppy Schools.
All Junior Schools – Live are small and exclusive with normally no more than 7 attendees, so you have ample space to work comfortably and opportunity to receive tailored feedback (please note that the number of attendees may be revised to follow future government Covid guidelines).
The Summer 2021 Junior School – Lives are held at a secure, enclosed outdoor venue near to Inverurie on Sundays.
If you need more information or have additional questions don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- 7-week block live group training session *
- Learn and practice in a small, exclusive group
- witness your trainer demonstrating the exercise real life
- Get instant feedback
- let your junior dog experience some socialisation in a structured and safe environment
- Training is a family affair; all members of the family are welcome to participate in the live sessions**
* Sadly it is not possible to offer refund for missing classes.
** Due to covid restrictions we are currenly limiting the number of family members that are allowed to attend.
If you have enrolled to one of our courses and need assistance logging in to to access the course materials, please visit our help page for assistance from either the Help option on the top level menu or by using the Help button