We currently have a limited number of spaces available to join one of our Live Puppy classes.
This is to join an existing class that was previously suspended due to Covid-19 restrictions.
New Students joining this class will have 6 Live sessions (rather than the normal 8) but will have access to the full online course
This is being offered at a reduced price of £100.
The Live classes will take place at following time and dates:
13.00 on May 2nd, 9th, 16th,23rd,30th and June 6th
If you would like more information this class please contact us
Enrolling for this course will also provide full access to the 8-week online training session that accompanies this course.
Learn and practice in a group, witness your trainer demonstrating the exercise with puppies of your group. Get instant feedback, build your confidence,, and let your puppy experience socialisation in a structured and safe environment.
The Puppy School – Live is a structured 8-week block program. All Puppy Schools – Live are small and exclusive with normally no more than 7 puppies so you have ample space to work comfortably and have the opportunity to receive tailored feedback (please note that the number of participants may be revised to follow any future government guidelines). As places in the first class are taken, a second class will be opened. Times for this will be released as required.
All Puppy School – Live classes will currently be held at in a secure outdoor venue near to Inverurie. The full address and directions to the venue will be provided following registration.
Registering to the Puppy Live school gives you FREE access to the Puppy School – Online. As the two programmes mirror each other, you will easily be able to catch up if you miss a session, or need a review and practice some of the exercises learnt during the group session.
To participate in the Puppy School – Live your puppy must have completed its vaccinations and you will be required to provide proof of this when attending the first class.
If you need more information or have additional questions do not hesitate to get in touch.
- 8-week block live group training sessions **
- Learn and practice in a small, exclusive group
- witness your trainer demonstrating the exercise real life
- Get instant feedback
- Let your puppy experience some socialisation in a structured and safe environment
- Training a puppy is a family affair; all members of the family are usually welcome to participate in the live sessions however to comply to the current Covid-19 guidelines the classes are limited to 1 handler per puppy.
- FREE access to the Puppy School – Online for 6 months
- No need to wait for the first live class to train your puppy, start your training journey as soon as you have registered
- No need of pen and paper, all the information is available online
- Reinforce what you have learnt during the live class with the step-by-step online videos
- No falling behind if you miss a session: simply Catch up with the step-by-step online videos
- Don’t delay the learning experience of your puppy: start learning even if you are on the waiting list
Please click here to see the Benefits of the Puppy School - Online
Puppy School – Online immediate access to a proven, comprehensive, and fun training program.
Access your training 24/7 from anywhere via a dedicated learning platform
No traveling required
No waiting list restriction
Fit the training around your work and family schedule
Train in the comfort of your home
Learn at your own pace
Watch and re-watch the videos as many times as you need
Post videos and questions for feedback
Perfect for puppies who require a distraction free environment
Program access for 6 months from enrollment
* If the Covid-19 guidelines change we will make appropriate modifications to the schedule to comply with these.
** Sadly, it is not possible to offer a refund if you are unable to attend a class.