The current Junior School – Live is currently fully booked.
If you would like more information on any forthcoming Junior School – Live courses, please contact us
As an alternative to the Junior School – Live, please consider our Junior School – Online course.
Take your junior dogs learning to the next level. Build upon the skills you have previously learnt by attending one of our Puppy Schools.
Learn and practice in a group, witness your trainer demonstrating the exercise with the dogs within your group. Get instant feedback, build your confidence, and let your junior dog experience socialisation in a structured and safe environment.
If you have not previously attended one of our Puppy Schools we would recommend enrolling in and completing the Puppy School – Online before enrolling in the Junior School – Live. Please contact us to discuss further if you are unsure.
The Junior School – Live is a structured 8-week block program. All Junior School – Live classes are small and exclusive with normally no more than 7 attendees so you have ample space to work comfortably and have the opportunity to receive tailored feedback (please note that the number of participants may be revised to follow any future government covid guidelines)
All Junior School – Live classes are currently held at in a secure outdoor venue near to Inverurie*. The full address and directions to the venue will be provided following registration.
To participate in the Junior School – Live your dog must be current with its vaccinations and be in good overall health; You will be required to provide proof of this when attending the first class.
If you need more information or have additional questions do not hesitate to get in touch.
- 8-week block live group training sessions **
- Learn and practice in a small, exclusive group
- witness your trainer demonstrating the exercise real life
- Get instant feedback
- Let your dog experience some socialisation in a structured and safe environment
- Training a dog is a family affair; all members of the family are usually welcome to participate in the live sessions however to comply to the current Covid-19 guidelines the classes are limited to 2 handlers per dog.
* If the Covid-19 guidelines change we will make appropriate modifications to the schedule to comply with these.
** Sadly, it is not possible to offer a refund if you are unable to attend a class.